A total of 69 cars are announced to be in the game. Below is a list of the cars available in GRID, currently there are 66 (plus 4 cars from DLCs).
Categories and classes Edit
Categorization in Free Play mode and according to career mode:
- Touring Cars: TC-2, Super Tourers, TC-1 Specials
- Stock Cars: Muscle, Pro Trucks, Oval Stocks
- Tuner: Modified, Super Modified, World Time Attack
- GT: GT Group 2, GT Group 1, Prototype
- Invitational: Classic Mini Cup, Classic Touring Car, Classic GT, Classic Ferrari Cup, Ferrari Cup, F1000, Heritage Super Tourers, Historic GT, Group 7 Specials, Renault R26
- Seasons: Super Hatches
Car list Edit
Players owning the Ultimate Edition have some cars already added to their garage with a special "GRID Edition" livery (marked with * in the list above).
Renting and buying cars EditSome cars (one from each class) can be rented instead of bought, with a 10% penalty in the resulting money earned.
Cars each have several attributes listed on their spec sheet:
- Drive type (4WD, AWD, RWD, FWD)
Power and weight are shown on an arbitrary scale where "more" presumably means "better".
- ↑ gamingbolt.com, 1st July 2019: GRID Interview – Weather, Track, Online Offerings And More
- ↑ ChrisGrovesMCM on Codemasters Forums, July 23rd 2019: "And yes, there will be free cars and circuits added to the game post-launch"